SAMOA MONITORING EVALUATION REPORTING FRAMEWORK (SMERF) MANUAL
SMERF manual provides a guide for design of Sector Plans (SP) outcome maps and building of SP monitoring, evaluation and reporting framework and/or plans. SMERF manual focuses on achieving clarity of description of the casual pathway to achieve the desired ‘end of sector plan’ outcomes and a plan for monitoring and reporting the progress made towards achieving ‘end of sector plan’ outcomes.
SECTOR PLANNING MANUAL FOR SAMOA: 2015 EDITION
A Sector Planning Manual (SPM) for Samoa was first published in March 2000, revised in 2003 and again in 2009 to support the Public Finance Management Reform Plans. In 2014/15 a midterm review of the Strategy for the Development of Samoa was conducted and relevant findings were incorporated into this review of the SPM.
SECTOR PLANNING MANUAL FOR SAMOA: 2009 EDITION
A Sectoral Planning Manual: Samoa was first published in March 2000. It was endorsed by the Cabinet Development Committee as the basis for preparing Sector Plans for all sectors of the economy. The Manual was revised in 2003 and translated into Samoan, to make it more accessible to public officials involved in planning, and also to reflect the Realignment of Government Departments approved by Cabinet in April 2002 and implemented in mid-2003. The Manual has been updated and reissued as a 2009 edition because sector planning is being revitalised as a key component of the 2008 Public Finance Management Reform Plan (PFMRP).
209 KB [Download File]
LIST OF EXISTING SECTOR PLANS
- Community Sector Plan 2021 – 2026
- Health Sector Plan 2020 – 2030
- Education Sector Plan 2019 – 2024
- Public Admin Sector Plan 2020 – 2025
- Law & Justice Sector Plan 2021 – 2025
- Agriculture Sector Plan 2016 – 2020 Vol 1
- Agriculture Sector Plan 2016 – 2020 Vol 2
- TCM Sector Plan 2018 – 2021
- Finance Sector Plan 2014 – 2018 Vol 1
- Finance Sector Plan 2014 – 2018 Vol 2
- Tourism Sector Plan 2014 – 2019