Asset Management and Asset Module
The Asset Management Section of the Accounts Division, Ministry of Finance is responsible for the following;
- Implement Assets Operating Manual, Treasury Instructions and PFMA 2001.
- Maintenance of Government Assets Management Module.
- Implement Policies and Procedures for Disposal of Government written off Assets.
- Reporting of Asset across whole of Government (Reporting)
- Government Store – Vaimea
- Government Bowser – Pesega
Treasury Instruction – Asset Management, Section 4
Asset Management Module
The Assets Management Module for Finance One facilitates the full life-cycle management of Assets from the registration of Asset Details through to the Disposal of an Asset. Registration of an Asset at the Ministry level requires the capture of physical, geographical and financial information.
Finance One Assets Management System has the capability of integrating to Finance One Ledgers for the posting of Capitalisation, Depreciation and Adjustment and other transactions.
For Ministries needing refresher training’s on this Module, please contact our Office +685 34333