There are 2 counters at the Ministry of Finance at levels 2 and 4. Both counters are open from 9:30am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday. The counters are not available during public and commission holidays and weekends.
Response to Enquires
The Ministry of Finance would response to any correspondences within 10 working days. If the response will take more than 10 working days we will let you know why and how long you might have to wait for a detailed response.
If you wish to call in at our offices to discuss a specific issue with any of our management staff, it would be helpful if you could write or telephone one (1) day in advance. However, if you call without an appointment, we will do our best to see you as quickly as possible.
Responding to Feedback
Feedbacks are valued by the Ministry of Finance. All feedbacks will be considered including those on how we might improve our services. We want to operate in an environment of continuous improvement and your input can assist us.
If you have:
- suggestions on how we can improve our services;
- positive and negative comments;
- want to make a complaint; on either a service or the person who provided it,
You can use our normal feedback processes by:
- Access the feedback form on our website at ‘Contact Us’ page on the www.mof.gov.ws; or
- Email us at email@example.com; or
- Phone us on 34333; or
- Fax us on 21312 and 24779;or
- Obtain a feedback form from Levels 2, 3 and 4;or
- Write to:
Assistant CEO, CSSD
Ministry of Finance